Friday, August 28, 2009

Rock on!

I always knew that the Gadsden/Etowah County area was laid back, but man, I did not realize how laid back until I went to this concert tonight. Ok, so it was Sister Hazel, but I love them, I think. Well, I knew a few of their songs - mostly because I downloaded 'em on my Zune last week.... I did remember one from high school or maybe it was college, but it is a cool song.

ANYWAY, so everyone sat down the entire time - through both acts..... there were a few brave souls hanging at the front near the stage, but all the rest of us were sitting on our behinds at tables where servers were coming around picking up our trash & bringing us drinks....

Rock on!

It was kind of surreal, though, because I don't think I have ever sat down at a concert EVER....not even for a minute....well, maybe during an opening act, but I don't think so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment