David has been helping out with the kids a lot in the afternoons since I have been down with my back....
It is starting to get on my nerves.
At first, he was all helpful - you know doing homework, washing dishes, doing laundry, etc. But since he has figured out that I am not too keen on the idea of us reconciling, he has just been hanging out.
That is NOT helpful, so it will have to end soon!!!!
Speaking of my back, it is doing some better..... I have been going to the chiropractor for 2 full weeks. Yep, still have pain & some days it is still pretty excruciating, but today it is more of a dull ache, which is a vast improvement.
I hope this will work. Shots have never worked as well, so we shall see.
And I hate my job. That is all I want to say about that - other than I need a job where I can make what I make now & only work16 hours a week (preferably just 2 days)...... yeah, that's what I figured, dang it. I canNOT wait for my supervisor to come back to work - one week down, 8 to go .........Yes, I may cry.......
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment