Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soooooooooooo Very Tired.......

Seriously, I am just worn down.....

Last Wednesday, Kaileigh had a doctor's appointment in Bham & we decided to make a day of it - bargain shopping.  Yeah, that was a *great* idea..... we both ended up sick.....  I think it was from exhaustion more than anything else : )

Hunter went out with my parents on Thursday - and got home after midnight & ended up with a migraine Friday - again, probably from exhaustion or lack of sleep..... 

Yes, those are both courtesy of Dr. Christy - I got my MD from the school of hard knocks and from experience as a foster parent.....

Anywho.....

So, David.

What can I say about David?

I can say that he is still going to church at Harvestfield.  I can say that I have not been in like 3 weeks and I am 99% certain it is because he is there.  Just the idea of even smiling & nodding when people talk about how great it is that he is there makes my head hurt.  The idea of calling him some choice names & letting people know what I think of him being there makes me feel better, but worse - KWIM?

I can say that his transmission went out in his van and the starter went out in his car.  And he had his Mommy fix them both AND rent him a car.

I wonder if his Mommy will pay me the $10,000 in back child support he owes?  Maybe I should ask her......

He did start a second job that is supposed to be for the purpose of paying me back, but we'll see how that plays out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment