Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Checking In

Things are going ok - I guess that is the best and the worst that I can say at this point.

We have finally gotten rid of the super-stalker I think. We have not heard from her in over a week - via phone or email - although I did get 3 calls from a restricted number between 2 & 3 am last weekend. She has also still not updated her blog where I responded to her posts.....I know that they are having some issues at their church - part of me hopes it is in relation to this situation and part of me hopes it is not..... Really, I am pretty vindictive, I guess & maybe I am turning into a super-stalker myself..... just making sure she stays far, far, far away from us.

David has been very helpful around the house as he has been here almost every day. I hate to get used to his help & then him disappear, of course.

There is a lot more I could say, but it is all the same. I am not ready to trust him at all, but I am allowing him to try to prove himself to me.

Baby steps....... baby steps.......

No comments:

Post a Comment