I cannot even hear myself think.....
I was so ready for school to start, but I forgot that meant I would be.....
... getting up at the buttcrack of dawn
... chasing down backpacks, lunchboxes, left shoes and all that stuff that I thought I had gotten together the night before
... dealing with the idiot patrol at morning drop-off
... dealing with rude jerkfaces who obviously cannot read in afternoon pick up
... volunteering
... helping with homework
... taking forgotten items to school
... getting to know the new assistant principal at the high school
... paying a zillion dollars in fees
... chasing down non-existent items on school supply lists
... did I mention getting up at the buttcrack of dawn??????
So for now, let's just say 10 down, 170 to go...............
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay blog!! Kaileigh is stunning! Miss y'all! Hope K & h are enjoying school more than you ;)
ReplyDelete