Saturday, March 3, 2012

We're Alive

Moving, Christmas, the flu, and selling Girl Scout Cookies have had me down for the count..... literally.....

No time to do anything - especially anything just for me.....

But we are doing great.  I am setting boundaries with the people I need to and making sure those are not crossed.....  We are having homecooked meals almost every day....  And I am keeping up with most of the housework - well, not laundry.  I hate laundry.  If I were not so modest, I would seriously join a nudist colony just to cut down on the laundry.

OH and we got a dog - Zeta - she is awesome except even though we rescued a 1 year old dog instead of getting a cute little puppy, umm, it is still like having an infant in the house.....  You do know I am TOO OLD to have an infant, right???????  It has been an adjustment.

David's sisters acted the fool at the hospital when his dad had a pacemaker put in.  I mean, seriously, people, if you cannot act right when you father is having surgery, there is something seriously wrong with you!!!!!!  One was worse than the other, but that is par for the course.  I should be thankful, though, bc as soon as we walked out of the hospital, David said "So that is how she always acted? I never really paid attention before."  LOL

The biggest thing we need right now is a church home.  David works every weekend.  All of the worship services during the week seem to be prayer services or Celebrate Recovery.  We want a service that we can attend as a family.....  Our old church used to do a Saturday night service and a few other churches in the area did, but I cannot find a single one that does anymore....

See you soon - or in another 4 months, sometimes it is hard to tell around here.......


No comments:

Post a Comment