Today was a pretty good day - even though I did see my ex-husband a LOT more than I like to - but he seems to be coming back down off his manic episode, so it was not too bad.
So, like, the biggest thing on my mind right now is that I found out tonight that Wendy's Frosties now come in VANILLA!!!!! Umm - WHAT? That is just an absolute travesty...... Vanilla Frosties????? What's next? I mean really..... if it ain't broke, don't screw it up!!!!! lol
Oh & if you knew Wendy's now has vanilla frosties, don't burst my bubble & tell me please. My 6 year old saying "duh" to me about it was just about enough to push me over the edge!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cute new background. love the "dream as if you'll live forever...." thing too!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so pretty!! I'm so glad your sweet baby gave her "mean" speech teacher such a sweet hug today :) enjoy the frostie!
ReplyDelete