I think Kaileigh has been taking lessons from her older brother.....
This morning, I told her she would need to go to extended day and I put a note in her backpack for her teacher. She said she was NOT going to extended day. I walked out of the room & came back to find her stuffing the note to her teacher under the couch.....
I said, "HEY! What are you doing?"
She said, "I am not going to extended day."
I said, "Even if the note does not go to school, you still have to go to extended day - I have to work."
She said, "I'll just walk home."
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - when I picked her up at extended day later, she said, "Mrs. Smith would not let me walk home - I don't like you OR her."
She is sooooooooo saucy!
I don't know where she gets it.
Shut up.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Christy, it sounds like you are really going to be in big trouble with her. I love her saucy attitude! (Kristy M.)
ReplyDeletePS. I deleted the one before, because of a typo.