This morning, I was sick - just pukey and blah..... so we did not go to church.
Kaileigh was MAD! Hunter had a migraine, so he was OK with it.
Kaileigh is now an Alabama fan bc she figured that was the only thing that would make me take her to church! lol She will get over it.....
So.... her dad came over to pick her up (normal Sunday routine, but a few hours early) and also to repair some shelves he hung last week that fell....
As if that were not uncomfortable enough, a knock on the door & it was Hunter's dad coming to pay child support & research rifles.....
I can handle my ex-husbands fairly well one at a time, but dealing with them both at the same time is NOT FUN.....
Today was OK since they were in opposite ends of the house, but still - not pleasant entirely....
AND Kaileigh tried to introduce them to each other - she said "Hunter's Daddy, I would like you to meet MY Daddy - my 2 favorite Daddies together at last"...... I found it humorous, but Kaileigh's Daddy did NOT.
They both got finished with their projects and then sat in my living room for the longest time until I said "HEY! - Divorce means you don't live here anymore - is there a reason you guys are camping out?" LOL
It took them forever to finally leave - but then I got to spend the afternoon with Hunter watching bad movies and laughing about the crazy ways of men..... until Hunter reminded me that he would be a man soon..... then he took a nap & I had a small little panic attack.
Good times, I tell you, good times.......
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment