Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think it has finally sunk in.  


The only person I can do anything about is myself.


I cannot "make" anyone else behave.  Well, I can encourage my kids strongly to behave, but other adults..... nope.


So, I am going to stop trying.


I deleted a bunch of blog entries that were negative and angry - I left some :) - and included way too much information.


I am opening this blog back up and probably going to write mostly about the kids instead of the failures of my life and those in it.


There is so much relief in this.




Dear God,


Thank You for loving me always.  Thank You for the blessings in my life.  Help me to not backslide into bad habits.  I know You were there always, holding me and supporting me when it felt like my life was spiraling out of control.  Help me to always depend on You and turn to You in these moments.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment